Top 5 Portsmouth Places to Shop for Mother's Day!
Your mom is awesome and there happens to be some awesome local spots in Ptown to shop for her this Mother's Day.
For those of you who've said "Sorry Mom" countless times, don't worry there's still plenty of time to grab some gifts before Sunday, May 13th.
Here's 3&C's top 5 list (in no specific order) to grab Mom a kickass gift.
1) The Party Connection - let's face it, if your mom loves a good bottle of wine or moonshine it's probably because of all the stress you caused her growing up. Hit up the Party Connection for Portsmouth's largest selection of wine, beer, and cigars (yes my mom loves a good cigar and a rowdy poker game).
2) Amelia Gray - maybe mom isn't into booze? No problem hit up Amelia Grey for the smoothest Brazilian wax in the Tri-State. Sidenote - unfortunately you can't smoke cigars and get waxed at the same time (yes, my mom tried). These ladies are awesome and offer a full service esthetics salon offering cutting edge facial treatments, body waxing, professional makeup application, and walk in eyebrow enhancement services.
3. Doc Spartan - clearly my Brazilian waxing cigar smoking mom is a badass, and that's why this local Shark Tank company created the BadAss Mom Gift Box. This Gift Box includes seven different all natural skin care items including a card inside a custom box.
4. Jet's Gourmet Popcorn - this new business is serving up some sweetness! My mom loves to pair a good cigar with a sweet bag of gourmet popcorn - thank goodness Jet's can now satisfy that craving. These guys also have a great selection of cookies and chocolates.
5. 3rd & Court - Growing up I lost track of the number times I said "Sorry Mom" for my less than angelic moments. But no matter what momma was there to love me (even if I'd spend her cigar money on baseball cards). So in honor of all the apologies you've given mom over the years - we made this one as the perfect apology gift to give or wear this Mother's Day!